Thursday, January 12, 2012

Butter My Bread

I don't know what it is about winter, most days I crave the wonderful texture and starchy goodness of bread!  Not just any bread, but a wonderful baguette.....yum, yum!  Often I eat my baguette (I do mean mine, because I'm typically the only one that eats the whole thing) with a little olive oil or butter, the other evening I decided to step out of safe zone and try making parsley garlic butter.  HOLY COW, it embodied all the goodness of garlic and parsley, plus it's super easy.....it's a must try!!!




Parsley Garlic Butter

~1 stick of unsalted butter (room temperature)
~1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (I added a little bit more)
~2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
~1/2 cup parsley
~2 tablespoons shallot minced
~1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
~1 teaspoon salt


Mix all ingredient together. Spread on any type of bread!







I've gotten many great responses to the giveaway, I'm looking forward to hearing more from you!  Don't forget to enter!  Until tomorrow......XO

~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment