Monday, February 13, 2012

Small Changes

Good Morning!  Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend.  We spent the weekend in Leadville, Colorado, unfortunately we all go sick with the stomach bug and spent the rest of the weekend nursing each other back to health....everyone is feeling much better this morning.....thank goodness!  Since I didn't get the chance to work on any projects this weekend, I though that I would share a slight, fun updated that I did to Miss Hazel's room last week.  




Last week Hazel's room looked like this.....




Now it looks like this......








Who doesn't like pom-poms?  I had these laying around the house from Hazel's birthday party last year, so I decided they needed a new home.  I think they bring a tons of life and energy to that corner of Hazel's room.  I love updates that cost no money, but make huge differences.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!  Does anyone have any plans?  Hope your planning something special for the one you love!  See you tomorrow.

~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment