Monday, May 14, 2012

Guess Who's Back.....

Long time no see, let's just say.... that life has gotten the best of me and I've been pre-occupided being mother, wife, daughter and friend.  I'm officially back and ready to start a new chapter of Maggie's Ways---New projects, new recipes and of course fun ol' post on life!  


I hope that all of the mother's out there had a wonderful and blessed Mother's Day.  What a wonderful day to reflect on what makes mom unique and great.  It's the toughest job in the world....but the most rewarding!

My day was nothing but fabulous. In the morning I dragged Jarod and Hazel to a few antique shops, indulged in some yummy-homemade banana bread (recipe to come later this week) and cowgirl chocolates (a gift from my in-laws), did a little project while watching my ultimate fav chick flick Pride & Prejudice, dinner out with my two favorite people, dessert at our dear friends house where we celebrate both mother's day and a birthday and to finish the day up, I enjoy a glass of champange and some french music.  It was a beautiful day well spent!







Can't wait to show you the projects that I've been working on!  Stay tuned for some great great things to come!  Thanks for coming by.  XOXO

~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment