Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So Thankful




Well, Thanksgiving is less then 2 days away and it's starting to feel a little more real.  We are very excited to have Debi and Hal, Jarod's mom and stepfather, come all the way from Idaho to celebrate the holiday.  I really think they are excited to see Hazel more than anything!  As I promised I will reveal my menu and a few of my Thanksgiving place settings!

Roberts Family Thanksgiving Menu

Appetizers 
~Deviled Eggs
~Italian Stuffed Mushrooms
~Cheese Platter
~Shrimp Platter


Dinner
~Tamales with Green Chili
~Grandma Fran Cranberries
~Cauliflower & Fresh Green Bean Alla Parmigiana
~Truffle Butter Turkey
~Three Bread Stuffing
~Homemade Rolls
~Fresh Organic and Pomegranate Salad w/Balsamic Dressing
~Sweet Potato Puree 
~Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Dessert
~Pumpkin Pie
~Latte's 







The last week we have been writing what we are thankful for!

I'm really happy with how the table is looking, but I'm sure there will be some tweaking of a few things in the next few days.  Thanks to Jarod we will be eating on a new table, but I won't be revealing those details until tomorrow!  

Hope you enjoyed the little preview!  I'm looking forward to hearing about your Thanksgiving table and traditions.  Speaking of traditions, growing up we always listen to Arlo Guthrie's "Alice's Restaurant" on Thanksgiving day.  KBCO 97.3 will be playing Alice's Restaurant at 12pm and 6 pm!  

Have a good afternoon!  Thanks for reading!
~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment