Friday, December 9, 2011

Feeling a Little like Sleep/Christmas.....

Good Morning all!!!  I'm at least trying to have a good morning and trying to guzzle a few cups of coffee....yikes  We were up a good chunk of the night last night with a teething 17 month old and a dog who has received huge gash from another dog on our walk yesterday.  But despite all of those things, Hazel is smiling and happy and I'm counting my blessing this morning!



Like I promised I'm going to share a some of the Christmasness going on here....














I went a little burlap crazy this year, since I had sooooo much left over from the wedding!  Things are feeling a little like Christmas around here and this weekend should bring some good-smelln' baking.  Hazel will reveal her final pick for a Christmas tree later today!  Thanks for reading!  XO

~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment