We had this round wire left over from our kitchen light project, which made the perfect outline for a wreath. I started with cutting pieces of the bough that had a slight curve and shadowed the wire. I tied the boughs to the wire with twine, both at the end of the bough and mid-bough to secure it to the wire. I continued with that process, until the entire wire was cover with pine booughs.
As you can tell from the picture, it was looking a little bare. After hanging it on the front door, I continued to add additional boughs to the place I felt needed more coverage or OOMPH!
I added a lime green bow and some burlap (burlap=Roberts Christmas decor for 2011) and my very favorite sign to the back of the wreath.....FLAKES WELCOME says it all!!!!
I'll be back later with a few pictures of our house and it Christmasness!