Friday, December 30, 2011

Let's Wrap Up 2011

I thought that a year in photos would express how wonderful 2011 was for me and my family! Many beautiful and exciting things happen in 2011 and I'm so grateful for all of those opportunities and memories.  We are truly blessed!  I'm looking forward to 2012 and what is has to bring....laughter, more smiles, family, friends and new adventures.  Gotta love a fresh start!

6 months old



2011 brought a move to Lakewood, Colorado

Hazel's 1st camping trip

At the pool with Gigi

4th of July

Good Friends

Hazel's 1st trip to Saguache

Tall enough to see outside!!!

Hazel and the Grandma's at the Zoo

She's One

Auntie Jen's Yummy Cake

Hazel's 1st trip to South Dakota-Having fun with Grandpa Jay

Meeting Aunt Jana for the 1st time!

The morning of our Wedding

Jarod and his beautiful Mom



Our Beautiful Girl


My Dad and I....at little nervous!

Not nervous anymore!

My handsom Hubby!

Yes.....headstands!

Taking flight on our 1st hot air ballon ride

Batboy and Batgirl

Thanksgiving Hike

Merry Christmas!



Happy New Year to you and your family!  XO

~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment