Monday, December 19, 2011

My Big Find!

Holy Cow....Christmas is in 7 days!  Just when I think I'm ready, I remember a few other things that I need to finish!  I was very grateful this past weekend, when my Mom and Dad, also referred to as Gammy and Opa, offered to take Hazel for the weekend. I hardly knew what to do with myself, considering I have never had Hazel gone for such a long period....2 1/2 day.....YIPPPIEE (don't get me wrong here)!  I was able to hit up my favorite thrift stores and found the ULTIMATE FIND.  Well, at least I think it's pretty good.....the cutest red tricycle including STREAMERS!!!!  Drum Roll, Please....$4.99....total...$5.35 with tax!






I was totally thrilled and went into  day dream mode of Hazel waking up on Christmas morning and having a red tricycle under the tree.....from Santa, of course. After a little clean up, I attached a pink bow and a tag from Santa.  

Love fabulous finds!  I hope that you will come back this week to read about a few of my projects that I have been working on.  I'm sure that everyone is super busy trying to get things done, family coming in, and the list goes on for x-mas....but thanks for taking the time to come by and read about whats going on here in our lives!  XO

~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment