Monday, December 26, 2011

My Favorite Things.....

I hope that your Christmas was merry and bright!  Our household had a wonderful few days with family, food and festivities.  It's hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone so fast, but, we have delightful memories that will last forever.  Hazel was so much fun this year, I can't imagine how fun she will be next year!  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend....

Hazel and Gigi (great-grandma)

My beautiful girl

Hazel wearing my jacket that my Grandpa gave me when I was Hazel's age

Setting out cookies for Santa

Hazel getting ready for bed...awaiting Santa!!!
Kisses for Dad



So excited for her new tri-cycle!

Future Trail 100 rider


Shopping.......


Opa, Gamms, Hazel
Be back tomorrow with a new project!  XO

~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment