Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Room for Thought

Hello, Hello!  Well, 2011 will be offically over in 5 days and the new years resolution list is creeping up.  I actually never make news resolutions, but I think this year I will start making a DIY and decorating resolutions....huh.....something to think about!  I think that if you make your home beautiful and comfortable, it changes your mood and your outlook on many things....I'm just thinking out loud!  Hazel's space is one of those rooms that I love and feel so comfortable in, but who doesn't love a baby's room. Gosh, I say baby but Hazel's a toddler in every way, shape and form.  Hard to believe that time has flown by so quickly. 


While living in Missoula, Jarod and I never  expect to have a baby in our one bedroom bungalow home, so Hazel slept in her "Cove"(our closet) for the 1st 9 months of her life. I'm truly a believer in making what you have work best for you.  It was never even an option for us to move into a bigger home, but when we moved back to Colorado, we knew that we wanted a home with at least two bedrooms.  



We are so thankful that we found a home with two bedrooms, the house is actually about the same square footage as our home in Montana, but love and family doesn't always need a huge home!  Hazel now has the perfect space to enjoy, play, read or just be a little girl.....








Hazel Handkerchief from Jarod's Great-Grandmother Hazel Huddleson, "Baby Roberts" written in the sand while on vacation in  Curacao when I was 30 weeks pregnant.

Hazel's silhouette, Gigi (great-grandma Fran) vintage clip- on -earrings in a shadowbox


Hazel's reading spot, click here




Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment