Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm Sorry

Before I knew it Thursday was here and I realized that I neglectfully have not been nominated for blogger of the week!  This week has been extra, extra busy especially since my husbands business thrives on the spring time weather and I have recently started a part-time job!  So, getting Hazel situated with the new transition, commuting, training, booking clients and feeling like my head is going to explode Maggie's Ways was pushed to the back burner.....but only for a few days!  I'm officially back and ready to get some new projects and re-do's  done.  Thanks for being such loyal readers and giving me the want to continue on!

Today I want to feature a beautiful project that my mom complete a few months back.  Turning some simple white napkins into something colorful and special. She found a letter H she liked on the internet and transfered it onto the napkin by embroidering it in different colors.  They turned out so beautiful!


Since I didn't talk about Gardening 101 today, I'll be back tomorrow with that!  Again, thats for reading!  Have a wonderful day!  XOXO

~Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Love those! Both of my grandmas were big emroiderers and they taught me. Those will be so special to Hazel!

    ReplyDelete