Friday, March 9, 2012

Pondering Ideas

Hey All, this week has been a whirl-wind and I haven't had a chance to do any projects that I have been wanting to.  So thanks for baring with me and my posts that haven't had the most creative sense in the last few days.  I'm hoping my energy and creative juices start flowing this weekend.  It's suppose to be a beautiful Colorado weekend, so I'm sure that some outside activity is in need and will help with my not-so-feeling-up-to-anything attitude.

I thought that I would share with you my plans for my oh-so-tiny kitchen.  Although my kitchen is very tiny, I actually find myself loving to cook in it.  It's definitely not close to minds idea of a dream kitchen.  I think of a large beautiful, white and homey area where my family and friends can sit and hang out for hours and where I can spend a Friday night drinking wine and reading a magazine.  Sounds so ideal, but I have the rest of my life to strive for that kitchen!  Until then, my plans are simple for my tiny area now.

Here's the list of to do's for the Robert's Kitchen:

~New lighting
~Paint cabinets
~Take off doors of the top cabinets that face out
~New backsplash
~Organize, organize, organize




So, if the weekend brings enough time I think I will start by taking off the cabinet doors and exposing what's in my very un-organized cabinets.....yikes, hold your breath!  Here are few ideas of the open cabinet idea that I'm pondering.......




What are your thoughts?  My kitchen is major need of some brightness and light.  Do ya'll have any plans for the weekend?  Hope your weekend is full of things you love to do.  See ya'll Monday!

~Maggie

1 comment:

  1. I just bought some countertop paint, I haven't used it yet but I'm really excited to try it out this weekend! Hopefully it's am easy, cheap way to upgrade my teeny, (ugly) kitchen!

    ReplyDelete