Monday, April 16, 2012

Choo-Choo Cart

This weekend I stumbled upon a super exciting find!  I never know what I'll find when I pull over to that garage sale or estate sale.  This estate sale didn't disappoint in the I-found-something-pretty-great department!   Not only does is have a massive amount of potential, it was a bargain at $5.00!



Yes, it's a utility cart, but it's sooo much more than that....think... outside drink cart!  Since the summer months are upon us and a good majority of dinner and lunch are spent outside on the patio, how perfect is this cart to place silverware, napkins, drinks and other fun items on.  It definitely needs a bath and a little TLC, but I'm sure that in the end it will sparkle with charm.

Speaking of charm, check out my two favorite kiddos.....



Hazel and Henry aka "Hunny" (thats what Hazel calls Henry) enjoyed the weekend celebrating choo-choo trains and their good friend Parkers 3rd birthday. Best friends and best fruit ever!  


Enjoy your day!


~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment