Tuesday, January 24, 2012

From Montana to the Southwest

Good morning all!  Hope your Tuesday is off to a fabulous start!  Last week I hammered away at a few projects that were on my to-do-list for the month of January....anyone remember that here?  So I thought I would show you this lovely piece of furniture.....Plus give you a sneak peek of the fabric that has now graced the top of the ottoman.



This ottoman was given to us by some great friends in Missoula, Montana. The bones of the ottoman are in really good shape, it was in much need of some TLC.



Loving the fabric that I found on clearance for $5.00 a yard.  It definitely has a southwestern feel, without the actual colors of a southwestern fabric. LOVE....LOVE....LOVE!



I can't wait to show ya'll the finished piece.  I have a few more tweaks to do and than it will be ready for the world to see!  Have a wonderful day!

~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment