Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gold Strike

For the last 10 years I have loved nothing but silver, sliver jewelry, silver home accents , but most recently I have been a little obsessed with GOLD.  A lot of what I've been pinning lately on Pinterest, has been gold related.  Gold has been around since the beginning of time and it often symbolized wealth and guaranteed power...I was totally thinking this when I scored a fun find while hitting up one of my fav thrift store the other day.  The pair was a must have in my book!




Ok, these are probably more in the brass family--but the color is gold enough for me.  I paid a total of $3.00 for the two of these babies!


I added one of these gold-lovers to the bathroom selves, which I really kinda like!  If you haven't seen the-selves-that-Jarod-bulit, check them out!  Now, for a little Pinterest love obsession of gold......

Via

Via

Via

Hope you enjoyed a little bling this morning! I'll be back tomorrow with an Easter project!  Have a wonderful day!  XO

~Maggie





No comments:

Post a Comment