Friday, April 27, 2012

Introducing....Willa and Willow the Wellies

Hello All!  I have been an awful blogger in the last few weeks and I truly apologize my lack of writing and creativeness!  Yikes!  Since I have been MIA from the crafty department, I thought that I would share with you a project that turned out oh-so-cute!  

I'm a big fan of "wellies"or "rain boots" I think they are awfully convenient when attempting to run errands in the rain or for those wet days in the garden.  Even though their main purpose is to keep your feet dry, sometimes they look fairly cute with jeans or even a skirt.  Hazel has not yet been introduced to the world of wellies, until I ran across a super-cute pair on my weekly thrift store rounds.



After a cleaning they looked almost brand new, but although they so cute, I felt that they weren't so girly!  They needed to be girl-ified !  


With the help of a glue gun, some ribbon and an Extra Permanent Sharpie, these plain Jane wellies went from drab to fab in less than 5 minutes!


Some eyelashes!





Hazel absolutely loves her new old wellies!  So I have to say that Willa and Willow seems like the perfect name for these two gorgeous ladies!  Have a fabulous weekend!  XO

~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment